Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rates are Rock Bottom Low; Call Me for Assistance on Running Numbers!

For you mom's out there- Happy Mother's Day!
Some Mom Trivia for you! Courtesy of FTD:
  • Nearly 50% of mom's expect a gift from their spouse on this day.
  • Only 6% of dad's feel that it is important to give a gift.
  • 75% of mom's want flowers.
  • Runners up are plants, jewelry, candy.
  • Here are some top traditions around the world!
Now back to mortgage rates!
The past few weeks have been up and down for rates for sure! The bottom line is that rates are rock bottom low! Your buyers can still obtain unbelievable rates, and your sellers can maybe take advantage of appreciation, get a home equity to do the improvements to sell the house for top dollar! Call me if you need any assistance at all running numbers! 
Read here about why mortgage rates are so low!
 
Upcoming
 Training Workshops

Brunch & Learn:
Mock Loan Applications
Wednesday, May 18th
@ 10:30am
 
-
 
Brunch & Learn:
Strategies to Boost Your Financial Freedom
Wednesday, May 25th
@ 10:30am
Legacy Mutual Mortgage
2500 City West Blvd, Ste 750
Houston, TX 77042

 
RSVP to Annette:
713-579-3606

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com